We’re excited to be opening up a campus in Broadmeadows in 2019!
With over 17 years experience, we provide affordable tuition services that are relevant and that work.
Spectrum Tuition Broadmeadows Campus
Hume Central Secondary Campus (Blair Street Campus) – 62-70 Blair St, Broadmeadows VIC 3047
Saturday: 9.00am – 4.45pm
1800 668 177
Register Your Interest For 2019!
To celebrate the opening of the campuses, we have 2 special offers running until Saturday 8th December for students interested in joining our new Broadmeadows campus. In this, register your interest in the form below and if you:
- Leave a $50 deposit for each child you register, we will send you a $150 voucher to use towards the first term or for the yearly payment
- Register without leaving a deposit, you will receive a $20 gift certificate for just registering!
If you’ve been researching tuition centres, you may be feeling overwhelmed by the various options available. There are a lot of tutoring centres out there and it can be confusing to know which centre will be right for your child.
We have specially designed and sequenced structured courses that successfully help students from Grade Prep to Year 12 gain more confidence in school tests and competitive exams.
At Spectrum Tuition Broadmeadows, we recognise what parents are looking for:
1. A professional and affordable service
2. Inspiring and knowledgeable tutors who are required to participate in ongoing training
3. Engaging and well structured classes
4. A consistent, high quality curriculum
5. Regular, weekly assessments
6. Individualised feedback to students on areas to improve
7. Regular communication of attendance and results to parents on a weekly basis via our online reporting system.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Firstly, we start off with a free assessment to find out what your child’s current level is in order to give you informed advice about what steps you need to take to help your child reach their educational goals – whether it be to prepare for a scholarship or selective exam, become more confident with maths or how to achieve a certain ATAR to gain entry into your desired course.
When you decide to enrol in one of our programs, we take the responsibility of teaching your child seriously. Our materials are very carefully structured and sequenced to ensure that your child feels more and more confident with each passing week.
If you want to find out how passionate we are, call us on 1800 668 177 and have a chat with us.