We want to ensure that your child has the best opportunity to improve. Our fees are great value and we also offer a variety of payment options to help you better manage your commitment to your child’s classes.
Spectrum Tuition is committed to being the best value tutoring centre in Melbourne. Our classes are limited in size and our fees are all-inclusive. Furthermore, there are no additional booking fees, materials fees or other hidden costs. You also get access to our exclusive online results tracking system where you can log in and check your child’s progress on a weekly basis. Overall, our entire service is specially designed to help our students succeed.
We use our own materials that not only align to the current school curriculum, but contain features to boost your child’s test performance at school and on any competitive exam. Book a free assessment today and one of our friendly consultants will walk you through exactly how our classes are run and explain all the features of our course materials to you.
Overview of Key Terms And Conditions
- Each subject runs for 1.5 hours with a 15 minute break in between each class.
- Our terms run for 10 weeks with a two-week break.
- The discounted rate is only available if payments are made in full by the first day of each term.
- Receive up to the first term for FREE if yearly payments are made in full by the last day of Term 1.
- For all yearly payments, Term 1 fees must be paid as a deposit.
- All books and materials are included in the prices noted above.
- For the Super Early Bird (Term) price to apply, payment is required by week 10 of the previous term (e.g. for the price to apply for term 2, a payment will need to be made by week 10 of term 1).
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Test preparation includes scholarship and selective schools test preparation courses. The “English” component in our test preparation classes will cover creative writing, persuasive writing, verbal reasoning and reading comprehension, while our “Mathematics” classes will cover numerical reasoning and mathematics.
How Our Pricing Options Work
For your convenience, we offer a variety of payment options. For full terms and conditions please click here.
Termly Payment Options (Full And Discounted Rates)
The termly rate is a great option for those looking to try our classes for a full term or are simply wishing to spread their payments out over the course of the year.
How Does It Work?
Our termly prices are based on a ten-week term. Therefore, all payments must be made on the first day your child enrols in classes with us. Our discounted rate applies only on the first day of the term. If you are a new student to Spectrum Tuition the discounted rate will apply to you for the first term you are with us provided you pay at the time of enrolment.
Yearly Payment Option
Our yearly payment option provides a huge discount to those who are able to pay for the full year up front. Overall, if you pay for the full year, you receive up to one term for FREE!
How Does It Work?
Our yearly payment option is only available until the end of term 1 of the calendar year. All yearly payments are to be made at the time of enrolment in or before term 1 ends of the calendar year in which your child is enrolling.
Weekly Payment Option
Our weekly payment option is geared towards those who are looking to try classes for a few weeks before committing to a full term or year.
Our full enrolment terms and conditions can be found HERE.
Want To Help Your Child Perform Better At School?
Want to help your child to perform better at school? Sign-up to our FREE email course and over the next 5 days we'll send you an inspiring idea every day on how you can engage with your child and their education. Also, as an extra bonus for signing up to this course we'll give you our Study Skills Book for FREE (valued at $20).