Are you a new or returning customer to Spectrum Tuition? Feel free to enrol in classes by simply filling out your details below in our termly or yearly enrolment forms.
If at any time you need some assistance please feel free to contact us on 1800 668 177.
How To Enrol Or Re-Enrol At Spectrum Tuition
Simply fill out the enrolment form below based on how you want to enrol in classes. That is, if you’d like to enrol in classes on a termly basis please feel free to click the button which says ‘termly enrolment’. Alternatively, if you’d like to enrol in classes for the year simply click on the ‘yearly enrolment’ button.
Enrolment And Re-Enrolment Forms
Online Course Enrolment
If you’d like to enrol in our online courses please click the button below and fill out the form.Online Course Enrolment
Termly Enrolment (Super Early Bird)
If you’d like to enrol for the term please click the button below and fill out the form.Termly Enrolment (Super Early Bird) For 2021
Yearly Enrolment (or re-enrolment)
If you’d like to enrol for the term please click the button below and fill out the form.Yearly Enrolment For 2021
Overview of Key Terms And Conditions
- Each subject runs for 1.5 hours with a 15 minute break in between each class.
- Our terms run for 10 weeks with a two-week break.
- The discounted rate is only available if payments are made in full by the first day of each term.
- Receive up to the first term for FREE if yearly payments are made in full by the last day of Term 1.
- For all yearly payments, Term 1 fees must be paid as a deposit.
- All books and materials are included in the prices noted above.
- For the Super Early Bird (Term) price to apply, payment is required by week 10 of the previous term (e.g. for the price to apply for term 2, a payment will need to be made by week 10 of term 1).
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Test preparation includes scholarship and selective schools test preparation courses. The “English” component in our test preparation classes will cover creative writing, persuasive writing, verbal reasoning and reading comprehension, while our “Mathematics” classes will cover numerical reasoning and mathematics.
Our full enrolment terms and conditions can be found HERE.